Hello followers and fellow couponers! I’ve got a couple of great deals for this week that I just had to share. Remember, these end on Saturday, so go get you shop on!
First was my trip to Target (and you all know how much I love Target)! Purina Beneful dog food is on sale again. The 15.5lb bag is $13.99 and when you buy 2 bags, you get a $5 gift card. Already a great deal, right? Let’s make this deal better:
(2) Beneful dry dog food – $13.99 each (Buy 2 bags, get $5 gift card)
- (2) $3 mfq (this was printed from coupons.com but I don’t think it is available anymore)
- (2) $3 Target coupons (printed from Target.com)
- Free $10 gift card w/ purchase of 2 Purina dry dog foods (this coupon is a Target coupon from Sunday coupon insert RP 7/26)
T = $15.98, get back $15 in gift cards
This is a great example of why you should print coupons for products you use as soon as they are available. You may not need them right now but chances are, if you wait, when you do need them, they will already be gone. (Remember, you get 2 prints per device!)
These are my absolute favorite razors and they are frequently on sale at CVS. What makes them better are CVS coupons to stack!
(2) Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razors – $13.99 each (Buy $25 Schick, get $10 ECB)
(2) Skintimate Shaving Cream $3.29
- BOGO free razor coupon (this was printed from coupons.com, should still be available)
- (2) Buy one Schick razor, get one shaving cream free (printed from coupons.com)
- $4/$10 razors CVS q
- $2/$10 Schick CVS q
- $5 ECB (from previous trip)
T = $2.99, got back $10 ECB
(I will make one note about this. It was brought to my attention when I posted this on Facebook that using more than one BOGO coupon at the same time could be considered misuse. The rules are a little unclear on this subject and even having done research, I’m a little confused. So do you own searches and use your best judgment. I didn’t even think about it being a problem because the coupons all scanned into the system without any problem.)
My last deal was for diapers. I always jump on a Pampers deal because they are my favorite and tend to be quite expensive. This was as simple as it gets.
(3) Pampers diapers $9.99 (Buy $30, get $10 ECB)
- (3) $2 mfq (printed from coupons.com under zipcode 77477)
- $10 ECB (from previous trip)
T = $13.97, got back $10 ECB
As a general rule at CVS, if you spend at least 98% of the required amount, it will trigger the Extra Care Bucks savings. So, for 3 packs of diapers, I spent $29.97 which qualified for the $30/ $10 deal.
Happy couponing and have a great week!