I am incredibly honored and grateful to be nominated for the Liebster Award by dannigirl2013. It is a great feeling to know people are actually reading and enjoying my blog! This is actually the first I’ve heard of this award and can’t wait to see what the nomination does for my blog. This great award is all about introducing the world to new bloggers and reaching a wider audience with their voices. So, here are the rules:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers
Ok, let’s get right down to it. Here are my 11 random facts about me!
- I was homeschooled from 4th grade until I graduated in 2008. I may have thought I hated it but looking back, I wouldn’t have it any other way and I feel that I am better for having been through it. Plus, I did have a pretty awesome teacher!
- I have been married for 2 1/2 years to a man I met when I was 5 and I couldn’t be happier!
- I am currently enrolled in a program to become a veterinary technician.
- I love singing in the shower…and the car…and the kitchen. Pretty much anywhere void of the public.
- Is that “gullible” written on the ceiling? I will honestly believe anything said to me with a straight face.
- My license plate has said “fdlchk” (fiddlechick) since I was 16.
- In the summer, you can find me anywhere the sun touches. I love getting a good tan.
- You know those random items you find at store cash registers, last-minute buys?? Those are my worst enemy! It’s like they’re screaming “Buy me!!”
- I love painting my nails but I’m not very good at it.
- I could eat pizza for every meal but I won’t eat vegetables.
- I have the best parents in the world. Sorry if you thought you did but it’s time for everyone to know the truth.
Ok, now 11 more from dannigirl2013:
1. If you were graded on life, in what everyday activity would you receive a F?
Walking…I’m one clumsy girl.
2. Fill in the blank: “When I am sick all I want is _____________.”
Toast. When I’m home sick, I can take down half a loaf of bread in one day.
3. If you could make grass any color, what color would grass be?
Blue because blue grass is the best! 🙂
4. What is your favorite season of the year and why.
Definitely summer. Of course, as a child, it meant no school, no worries…and that feeling has seemed to carry over into adulthood. Even though I still have to work and I have other responsibilities, there’s still something about it that makes me feel like a kid again.
5. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
I could never pick just one but I loved Tiny Toons and Darkwing Duck!
6. If you could make money doing anything in the world what would it be and why?
First instinct…shopping! Duh! But I love horse and dog training.
7. What celebrity or public figure annoys you the most and why?
Kanye West. He is a punk and incredibly struck on himself. I cannot forgive him for what he did to Taylor Swift. Many people may not like her but in the music industry, there should be a sense of respect among artists. That was just unacceptable.
8. What TV game show would you be most likely to win?
The mole. I loved that show!!
9. Fill in the blank: “I love the smell of __________.”
Ok, another weird fact. I love the smell of bleach. I mean, not excessively, of course, but I like that clean smell when I’m doing laundry or cleaning the house.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Ballerina…veterinarian…singer…teacher…I was a very indecisive child.
11. What is your favorite animal at the zoo?
Oh, the elephants are the best! They’re just so cool and humongous! Love them!
Alright nominee’s, here are your questions:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Which T.V. series would you love to be on?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Who do you admire the most?
- You become a millionaire tomorrow. What do you do with your money first?
- Who is your favorite artist/band?
- What was the best moment of your life?
- What is your favorite childhood movie?
- If you could get rid of one season of the year, which would it be and why>;;
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could pick your superpower, what would it be?
Alrighty…the nominees are:
Lydia Joy Freeman
Tulle & Trinkets
Lipstick and Stilletos
Whitney Loves Makeup
Lonesome Road Review
Burned With Passion
Altered And Alive
I am so appreciative of the nomination and thankful for my readers and followers! Blog on!